Grand Funk Railroad and Pop Evil, are among six acts performing at the National Cherry Festival's Bay Side Music Stage at the Open Space. Gates open nightly at 6 p.m., with music at 8 p.m. A $15 V-Pass is good for all shows, which also are individually priced.
- The Bihlman Brothers & Friends play Saturday, July 7.
- Pop Evil, Finding Clyde and Wayland perform Sunday, July 8.
- Joe Diffie and Jerrod Niemann perform Wednesday, July 11.
- Blue Oyster Cult performs Thursday, July 12.
- Grand Funk Railroad and Dick Wagner perform Friday, July 13.
- Here Come the Mummies perform Saturday, July 14, and includes the festival finale fireworks.
For more information or tickets, go to www.cherryfestival.org.